Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations and Quilting......Quilt Stylist

Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations, Quilting and Embroidery.
Custom quilts and embroidery, also longarm quilting service. No two quilts alike, made especially for you. Feel free to contact me if you want a special work of art for yourself.
Grab a cuppa and enjoy the quilts.

Friday, November 24, 2006

Welcome to my new Etsy Shop

I have decided to open an Etsy shop. My shop BigHornMountainCreations will feature my soaps and bath creations, quilts, crazy quilting and other items. I will also feature work my husband Kirk does.

I only have 2 items up right now and hope you'll go check it out. I will keep you informed when I add new items. I will add more items shortly.

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday.
Gail

No comments: