Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations and Quilting......Quilt Stylist

Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations, Quilting and Embroidery.
Custom quilts and embroidery, also longarm quilting service. No two quilts alike, made especially for you. Feel free to contact me if you want a special work of art for yourself.
Grab a cuppa and enjoy the quilts.

Monday, November 20, 2006

Pink and Green Block















This is the final part for this block. I took my cue from the fabric and added beads to the center.
I have decided not to add anything to the smaller patches around the edge. I also added a button butterfly to the stem of flowers on the right.

Here is the whole block.

6 comments:

Charlene ♥ NC said...

So lovely. You've done a great work here!

Virgi said...

Gail!

It is gorgeous! Pretty!
I like the colours and the main motif! thanks for sharing it!

Susan said...

I love the whole block. Those Xs and beads were a great inspiration. Something light and airy to balance that side of the block. Great stuff!

Candi said...

How incredibly beautiful that is!! Your tree is so amazing! Thanks so much for sharing!
HUGZ:)
Candi

Lin Moon said...

This is just so beautiful! With all your pink and green, you are turning me into a lover of this color combination! Thanks for sharing your lovely work.

JK said...

Oh this is so pretty. I love the soft colors, and it looks just perfect. What a beautiful job! Congrats on your new venture, and hope that all you do is successful.