Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations and Quilting......Quilt Stylist

Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations, Quilting and Embroidery.
Custom quilts and embroidery, also longarm quilting service. No two quilts alike, made especially for you. Feel free to contact me if you want a special work of art for yourself.
Grab a cuppa and enjoy the quilts.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

A Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

May your day be filled with the closeness of family and friends, what else is there really, that IS what life is about. May you find your heart overflowing with thankfulness.

My list of things I am thankful for

My Lord and my faith
My husband
My children, grandchildren, family and friends.
Our health, home and life comforts
Our country, soldiers and their families.
Blue skies, sunshine, rain, snow,
trees, flowers, gardens and God's gentle creatures.
Fabric, thread, beads, and all things pretty and soft.
Food.............except liver.
Water,
and the list can go on and on but I don't want to lose you.

I praise God and am thankful for all the good/beautiful things in this life and even for the bad/ugly things as it helps me appreciate the good things even more.


God Bless you all,
Gail

2 comments:

Lil said...

ROFL... all food except liver. That is too funny. I love your list and am so glad you shared it with us all. There really are so many things in which to be thankful for, isn't there?

I can't believe I forgot to mention fabrics, lace and our lovely stash! =)

Susan said...

Food . . . except mushrooms and blueberries and fish. =)