Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations and Quilting......Quilt Stylist

Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations, Quilting and Embroidery.
Custom quilts and embroidery, also longarm quilting service. No two quilts alike, made especially for you. Feel free to contact me if you want a special work of art for yourself.
Grab a cuppa and enjoy the quilts.

Friday, November 03, 2006

Pink and Green Block



It took me awhile to decide what to do in the
open spaces of this block, let me rephrase that, what to do in this space, there are still about 6 to go. LOL.

I decided on a branch of lazy daisy flowers, the stem is DMC floss (3 strands), the flowers are single strand of Wildflowers by Caron. The
side view flowers have french knot centers, full flowers have gold beads for the center.

It has been a busy week, thus the lack of posts. Susan asked for a tutorial on making the pin cushions, I will work on that to post soon. With Christmas around the quilts are flying off the long arm machine, #3 of the I spy's for our grandsons is due off tomorrow. Today 3 American Hero quilts arrived for quilting. I also received a RR block in the mail today, this is the last one for this RR so mine will be coming home soon. I have also started a quilt for our granddaughter, I will share these quilts soon.

I am working on a new section to this block and will post it as soon as it is done, or should I give a sneak preview?

3 comments:

Susan said...

Sneak previews, definitely!

Love that stem of wildflowers. Looks really good next to the seam lace and that tree.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Gail, how beautiful!

May Britt said...

This branch of lazy daisy flowers gave me an idea for my angel block. I have problems knowing what to do in the empty spaces. And please give us a prewiew LOL